Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cashwebs: Immediate Results

If you just came across a hot PTC site or affiliate product and you want to get your ads up quickly to get referrals before everyone else does the best site for this is Cashwebs! You get .01 per click and they have a lot of ads. The minimum ads you can place is 50. So, once you've clicked 50 ads you can post your ads. The best thing about cashwebs is your ads go up immediately!! No waiting. Once you hit the submit button, click on surf ads and you'll see your ad!! It's that quick. I've gotten many referrals through this site because my ads are posted immediately. I save up my ad credits until I come across something that I want to advertise right away. It's also good if your about to break your all time hit record for a one day, week or month period. This site will be enough to put you over the top! Cashwebs is one site I highly recommend!

1 comment:

Navya said...

Hi,
Cashwebs seems to be interesting, Thank you for the information!!!