Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Test Site Update

This is an update on where things stand with the test site. The test ad and a few others were placed on Wednesday April 16. Their TOS say 2 to 5 business days for ads to be posted. It is now Wednesday April 23. The ads should have gone up yesterday at the latest. Ads placed at this same site on April 15 also haven't been posted. If the ad is not posted by the close of business on Friday April 25 I will name the site. I am hopeful that the ad will be posted and this site can be tested as to whether or not you get all of the hits to your website, blog etc. that you have purchased.
The reason for this testing came about when I placed ads for certain articles I had published and the hit counts at the publisher and those for my link at the ad site varied greatly. At the test site in the past I have placed 4 ads at the same time and they have appeared together in the list, yet the hit counts varied by over 100 hits between the ads.
I think it is important for everyone to know if an ad site is short-changing them and not giving you what you have purchased.
If There is a site you would like tested you can leave the name of the site and the url and any information you have regarding the site you would like to see tested. If you want up to be updated as information is being posted here you can sign up for posts below. I am hoping to move this feature to the side bar shortly.

No comments: